Albuquerque Transmission Repair
Is your transmission making grinding noises? Does it feel like its slipping or wobbling? The majority of people are inclined to ignore their transmission issues when they first notice that their vehicle is not running smoothly; hoping that the problems will eventually go away. Unfortunately, in the world we live in where transmission repair can be a costly endeavor, this usually results in more extensive damage to their car as the problem grows more and more severe.
Budget Transmissions can fix the problem, regardless of how bizarre the symptoms may be! Transmission repair is our area of expertise so you can count on us for tested advice and outstanding service for your vehicle.
We back all our services with honesty, integrity and high quality. You can always rely on our Albuquerque transmission repair shop for service and advice you can trust.
If you're currently experiencing problems with your vehicle's transmission or If you believe there is a problem with your transmission, do not hesitate to give us a call and discuss them or better yet, bring your car in so we can have a look at it immediately. We are more than happy to help you in getting safely back on the road any way we can and we look forward to working with you.
The following symptoms may indicate a problem with your transmission:
- When you vehicle stalls or delays when shifting gears
- An overheating engine
- If you notice pink, brown or red fluid pool under your car
- Low transmission fluid levels
- You experience unusual noises such as whining sounds when you accelerate and/or a grinding or banging noise when you press the brake
- There appears to be banging, thumping or lagging when shifting gears
- You apply gas but your vehicle doesn't accelerate even though the engine revs up
- Your car doesn't perform well when cold, but the performance increases once it warms up